The medical oncology clinic is adjacent to the hospital. The clinic treats various types of cancer and hematology disorders. Dr. Anthony DeSalvo, board certified in hematology and oncology, is the full-time medical professional and has been with the hospital since 2007.
The clinic is dedicated to providing high quality oncology (cancer) and hematology blood disorders) care. All visits are by appointment only. A physician referral is required for your initial consultation.
Some of the services that are provided by the clinic are:
- Oncology/cancer diagnosis and treatment consultations
- Hematology/blood related issues
- Oral (pill form) chemotherapy treatment
- Intravenous chemotherapy treatment
- Cancer care and follow up services
- Coordination of Services (Case Management)
- Education and reference materials
- Bone Marrow Biopsies
The clinic is open Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm. To schedule an appointment, call the Medical Oncology Clinic at (808) 322-6910.